How to Get Tea Stains Out of Carpet
📅 February 08, 2022•
⏱️2 min read
A cup of tea usually warms you up during the cold season. A cup of iced tea, on the other hand, can be refreshing in summer.
Unfortunately, a single spill of the tea can stain the carpet fibers. The tannins in the tea will leave dark stain marks on the carpet.
Luckily, here are a few home remedies to get rid of tea stains.
- Paper towel
- Club soda
- Use a paper towel to soak the excess tea
- Sprinkle salt all over the stain
- Add some club soda over the salt
- Use cold water to wash the stained area
- Blot the spot with a dry towel
- Repeat the process until the stain vanishes
- 1 cup of cold water
- 3 tablespoons of borax
- Damp cloth
- Mix the cold water and borax to form a paste
- Apply the paste over the stain
- Brush the area in all directions
- Blot stain with a damp cloth
- Rinse and vacuum
- 1 tablespoon of white distilled vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- Spray bottle
- Dry cloth
- Blot the area with cold water
- Mix vinegar and water in a spray bottle
- Spray over the stained area and leave it for 10 minutes
- Rinse and dry the area
This product will infiltrate and deep clean wet and dried tea stains. Resolve Carpet cleaner also works on odor. This product will leave your carpet smelling fresh.
How to use:
- Spray over the tea stain and let it sit for about 10 minutes
- Clean the area with a sponge
- Vacuum the carpet or allow it to air dry naturally
This is another top pick product to get tea stains and other tough stains from the carpet. It will penetrate and bleach the tea stain. It also works like any other cleaning product.
Furthermore, it will leave your carpet with a fresh coffee scent.
Tea stains will often be a nightmare to eliminate. Nonetheless, do not worry about accidentally spilling the tea on the carpet.
It is now easy to work on the stains with the above-discussed home remedies.