How to Get Mold Out of Carpet
📅 December 24, 2021•
⏱️2 min read
Why should you risk mold infestation in your home when you can get rid of it effectively? Did you know that mold can lead to respiratory complications or even destroy your carpet fabric?
So, remove the mold in your home and eliminate the musty smell in your carpet by using the following easy-to-use remedies.
- Using 5% vinegar solution and water, soak the stained area and leave it for an hour.
- Rinse the area with hot water
- Create a thick paste with ½ cup of baking soda and water
- Apply the paste and let it sit for an hour
- Brush off the dried paste
- Aerate outside.
- Take the mold-infested carpet outside
- Sweep the mold and vacuum mold-stained area
- Mix hot water and two tablespoons of dish soap water
- Add hot water, then soap
- Scrub the stained area with the mixture and let it dry naturally under the sun
- Dab the area with a clean towel.
Unfortunately, the mold-stained area can be stubborn. So, you can use the following three products to eliminate the mold stain effectively.
This product has thousands of positive reviews. It effectively gets rid of mold and mildew within minutes. Also, the triple-action effect makes it work instantly.
You should only spray without scrubbing the mold-stained area and let it sit for a while until the stain disappears and rinse.
This scented product removes molds from the carpet and leaves it smelling fresh. You do not have to mix it with any other solution because it is ready for use.
And that is not all, this instant mold and mildew stain remover gets off the mold with only one-time use. Lastly, it is safe for use in different areas, including your carpet.
This product disinfects and cleans mold stains up to 99.9%. It also removes the odor and leaves a citrus freshness on your carpet.
This disinfectant and cleaner is a heavy-duty mold killer and is ready to use. However, make sure to use as directed on the instruction’s label.
Mold in your home can be stressful, especially on your carpet. Fortunately, you no longer have to be afraid anymore. But if the mold is stubborn or heavy, you can use the above two natural home-remedies approach or the three suggested products.