How To Get Dog Pee Smell Out Of Carpet
📅 April 05, 2022•
⏱️2 min read
Dogs are great companions. However, they can be very messy, especially during house training. Dog pee has an irritating ammonia smell. It can usually leave your carpet with an odor if left unattended.
Luckily, you can get rid of the dog pee smell and leave your carpet smelling fresh with a few easy-to-use remedies.
- I cup tap water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup baking soda
- ½ cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide
- A pair of clean rubber gloves
- Spray bottle
- Soft brush
- Vacuum cleaner
- Blot the dog pee-stained area
- Mix vinegar and water in a spray bottle
- Spray the stained spot and scrub gently
- Let the area dry naturally
- Wear your gloves and sprinkle the baking soda on the area and leave it for 24hrs. This allows the dog pee smell to deodorize
- In a spray bottle, mix hydrogen peroxide and dish soap
- Pour the mixture over the baking soda and scrub gently
- Vacuum to remove the odor and any residue
When dog pee is left to soak in the carpet fabric for long, it will smell or become hard to remove.
Here are products you can alternatively use to remove the dog pee smell.
The product is 100% client satisfaction. Customers have reviewed that it is the most effective dog stain and odor remover. It has bio-enzymes that will act on the ammonia residue instantly.
This stain and odor eliminator is also pet and child-friendly with zero hazardous chemicals. Also, it does not leave residue behind.
This eco-friendly product is made from biodegradable chemical detergents. It eliminates tough pet odors and stains. Also, the product is free from harmful heavy metals, dyes, and phosphates.
Bissel Pet Foundation is supported when you buy the product.
Angry orange is manufactured with fresh orange peels that remove the dog pee smell, and leave your carpet with a fresh citrus smell.
In a spray bottle, mix 4 tablespoons of this product with 32 Oz of water before use.
With a 4.5 star rating, this product is highly effective.
Worry no more about the dog pee smell in your carpet. You can effectively get the smell out of your carpet with the above natural home remedies and over-the-counter products.
So, use any of the recommended solutions and have a pleasant-smelling carpet that is free from dog pee smell.