How to Get Dog Poop Out of Carpet
📅 March 02, 2022•
⏱️2 min read
Issues like anxiety, medical and behavioral characteristics will often result in your dog pooping on the carpet. Unfortunately, this issue might be inevitable for a dog owner. Also, it might be in the early stages of toilet training.
So, you need to have a few effective techniques and efficient products to get the poop out of the carpet.
Here is a DIY procedure to get the poop out of the carpet.
- Disposable gloves
- 1 tablespoon dishwashing soap
- 2 cups water
- A tablespoon of white vinegar
- Baking soda
- Paper towels
- Plastic bag
- Vacuum cleaner
- Wear your gloves and scoop out the poop
- Place it in a plastic bag.
- Scrape off the poop from the carpet fibers using a paper towel
- Mix enough amount of water, dish soap, and white vinegar
- Spray over the stained area and let it sit for approximately 10 minutes
- Blot the stained area gently using the towel.
- Rinse the area using cold water and let it air dry naturally
- Next, pour some baking soda over the stained area and let it sit for 24 hrs. This helps to deodorize the carpet
- Lastly, vacuum the area
But, if the poop has been in the carpet for long, it will be challenging to remove it using natural DIY home remedies.
So, use the following products to guarantee effective results.
This product removes even the toughest poop stain from your carpet. The oxidizing effect removes old and new poop stains and the odor.
Furthermore, it has a citrus scent that leaves your carpet smelling fresh.
It does not affect the environment, and it is safe to use around pets.
The product has an enzymatic formula with great bacterial cleaning power. It guarantees effective results by getting the poop stain and odor from your carpet.
This product releases foam, mist, and stream that fights bacteria, stains, and smell to leave your carpet smelling great.
This eco-friendly product is what you need to get the poop out of the carpet. Its bio-active enzymes will absorb and break down all fecal material.
Also, the BIOKLEEN BAC-OUT stain remover has a citrus lavender scent.
Dog poop is usually discouraging if left for too long on the carpet. Thus, you need to remove it immediately.
Luckily, the above guide includes the most efficient and effective ways of getting dog poop out of the carpet.