How to Get Blood Out of Carpet
📅 December 12, 2021•
⏱️2 min read
Today, there are natural and inexpensive home remedies to get blood stains out of the carpet fibers.
Nonetheless, here are three of the most effective natural home remedies to understand.
- Pour a few drops of cold water into an empty container.
- Add enough amount of salt (until you form a thin paste).
- Spread this paste evenly on the blood stain and let this settle for approximately five minutes.
- Cover the stained area with a dump rug.
- Repeat the above four steps until the stain vanishes completely.
- Add 15mm of ammonia to a half-full glass of warm water
- Put this solution in a spray bottle.
- Spray the stained area and leave it for five minutes.
- Blot the blood stain with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Rinse the stained spot with plenty of cold water.
- Use a hairdryer or allow the carpet to air dry naturally.
- Carefully mix 2 cups of warm water + 60mm of baking soda + 2 cups of white vinegar.
- Spray the solution on the blood-stained spot and let it soak for five minutes.
- Blot the stain with a towel.
- Rinse the spot and allow the carpet to air dry naturally.
Consider blood stain removal products if you still notice bloodstains on the carpet after using the above methods.
Here are the two best products to consider.
SPOTBOMB is a tough stain remover that uses industrial strength formula to remove stubborn bloodstains on the carpet and upholstery.
Just spray this formula to remove the bloodstain. You do not have to scrub or rub your carpet fabric.
Lastly, this universal stain remover can also extract coffee, urine, mustard, and many other organic stains on the carpet.
Woolite InstaClean kid and pet-friendly stain remover work in 30 seconds to clear bloodstains on the carpet and furniture upholstery.
It also removes the unpleasant odor after use: letting your carpet smell fresh.
This product’s formula can also remove mud, vomit, and dirt permanently.
It can be hard to remove blood stains from the carpet. Whether it is human or pet blood.
When blood spills on the carpet, you should not leave it to dry. However, if it dries unknowingly, you can still remove it with the correct guide.
The above methods are effective and guarantee successful outcomes.